Monday, July 11, 2016

Transfer calls and year mark!

Goedemorgen everybody!! Well another solid week in the mission field! We had transfer calls this week, and I will unfortuantely be leaving Hengelo and going to the city of Arnhem. My new companion will be Elder Williams, he actually is in my MTC group! So I get another companion from my MTC group! We will also be serving as District Leaders together, and we will be over the same District I am in now! So yeah that will be really cool and a new thing to participate in! I am excited to Always go and serve somewhere else, so we will see what the Lord will have in hand for us! I also hit my year mark from home this past week! crazy how fast it flies by, like Elder Croft and I joked around and said "Okay this year we will take seriously!" haha that is joke!

Well Elder Miera and I had a couple of really cool little miracles this past week, on one day Elder Miera and I were going knocking doors and we came across a really nice lady, and we taught her the restoration on the door and gave her a Book of Mormon, we then later that day found another dude who let us up into his apartment and we shared the Restoration with him also, they both took it well, they weren't too interested in going further about learning more, but just the feeling of planting some seeds and showing people the joy we recieve from our belief, means a lot to some people to see that, so we had a really cool day that day! and the guy almost let us play his PS4, but of course we had to refuse..

So this Friday I had the opporutnity to go on exchanges with Elder Croft on our year mark, we both were talking and thought that it was no coincidence that we had the chance to spend it together and have a great time, a year ago we were companions in the MTC and we got the chance to see our growth and have a fun day! We had the opportunity to play some basketball with some Dutch kids that night, needless to say I am still sore and still a very rusty basketball player! but it is cool to see us making a difference being an example to these kids!

My time here in Hengelo has been great, I think it has been one of my most growing period cities so far, I have learned a whole lot and have had the opportunity to get close with the Ward and enjoying the little miracles here and there that I have seen! This next Transfer will be a cool one! I love you all and hope you have a great week! Love Elder Morey! "We are infinitely more than our limitations or our afflictions." - Jeffery R. Holland

-- 
Elder Noah Morey

4th of july with the Sisters and Anja!
Elder Croft and I playing Basketball!
Elder Croft and I on Exchanges! 
Love this Elder!


No comments:

Post a Comment