Monday, March 20, 2017

TRANSFER CALLS, ELDER GROESBECK HEADING HOME

Everyone. Goedemorgen. I have no time at all now. Just in Thies De Jonge a member here in the Groningen Ward, just called us and said that Golfing is going through!!! SO we are about to peace out and hit the golf course!!!! I am super hyped about it!

SO this week was a hard one. We didn't see to much success. But we are excited for the future of Assen. I got my transfer calls this week and I will be staying and getting Elder Young. He is a transfer below me, so it will be interesting for the both of us. I wonder if he is going to be the one who will send me home.. super weird. Even though the work can be hard some days, I can still see the blessings of missionary work here and there.

We had an investigator come to church and that was super awesome!! He enjoyed it and hopefully him and his wife who is a member, will start coming more often! I literally cannot describe how exciting it is to have some come to church and enjoy it! Love it!

Also had a cool experience in Church that day, I had the opportunity to be involved with a baptismal interview for a lady that is getting baptized on the week of General Conference so that was cool. I and Elder Groesbeck then after church were invited to ordain a young man to be the Priest Quorom assistant. His name is Niels De Jonge. And it really meant a lot to Elder Groesbeck and I that we were being good examples to Niels and that he invited us to be a part of that. It meant the whole world to me. Being a missionary rocks to say the least.

I love you all and hope you have a great week and I will talk to you soon! I will send some photos soon! If you have time you should read the first Presidency message for April!! TOT ZIENS!!

-- 
Elder Noah Morey


Went to the Uitkijktoren in Appelscha
with some members after dinner!




No comments:

Post a Comment