Monday, September 14, 2015

Belgium Trip was Bomb!!!!!

GoedeMiddag! I had another great and hardworking week! Have District Meeting this week Tuesday and I realized that it was in the city of Haarlem! and if you have seen the movie The Best Two Years, This is the city that it is filmed in! and We have our Meeting in the church building in the movie! So if you ever watch it on a Tuesday, I am sitting in that church having a District Meeting! hahah! So just a quick update on the investigators! When Elder Woltjen and I came into the city we had only 2 investigators, Now from this past week we are now up to 8 investigators! so We have found 6 investigators in 3 weeks! President said that was a Leiden record he thinks!!

Out of the 8 investigators we have 2 are progressing very well, Frits and Maneer Van Heyst! They both are so close to Baptism! SO hopefully everything continues to go well with these two! We found a new investigator this week named Deborah! she investigated the Church 9 years ago and is willing to take the lessons again and she still has her Het Boek van Mormon from 9 years ago! So me and Elder Woltjen are excited to begin teaching her again! It is always good to find a person who is excited to be taught!

Went on Exchanges again this week with Elder Strikwerda! He is the funniest and coolest Elder! we always have a great time in Den Haag working together! We always run into the craziest people in Den Haag for some reason! But the next day was my Belgium Trip!! This place is absolutely gorgeous and just and amazing place! I had to go for my residency there and apply for it! so in 2 weeks I think I am heading back to pick it up! For Pday we are going to this place called the zuiderzee museum, it is an old dutch town and should be pretty cool!

I am super excited for this week and for all the teaching we are going to be doing! I hope and pray that our investigators will feel the Spirit and know that what we teach them is true and they can know for themselves the blessing and comfort that they will feel from this Gospel! I know that our Heavenly Father loves all of his children and wants the best for us. He wants to communicate with us everyday and I know that pray is real and works. I see my prayers answered everyday. I am so grateful for all the blessings that I see on my Mission and in my life! I know this church is true an that the Book of Mormon and the Bible together is the fulness of the gospel and the woord van god! talk to you all soon! Tot Ziens! 

Love,
-- 
Elder Noah Morey
Elder Croft and I in Belgium

Brussell's Central Station

Architecture in Brussell's is Amazing!!!! 

Elder Higham

Amazing Place

This waffle has changed my life!!!!

Mitrailette (Famous in Brussell's) for Dinner - Yummy!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love you Elder! We miss you and are proud of you. Keep Rocking!
    Work - Study - Obey - Pray
    Love,
    Bishop Hansen

    ReplyDelete