Monday, September 21, 2015

Goedemorgen iedereen! Good morning everybody!

This week in Leiden was a slow one! We didn't see too much success! We had a lot of our investigators drop appointments on us! so that is kinda why it was a slow week and we didn't find that many people this week.. But this week is a new week and I am excited for this week and hopefully we can get an investigator on a baptismal date!

The start of my week on Tuesday we had District meeting in Haarlem, then I went on exchanges with Elder Harrop in Haarlem for that day! It was a great and fun time! Haarlem is a really cool city! and Elder Harrop is from Weber! His cousin is Branson Harrop! so I thought that was really cool! and We are both redheads! so what are the chances! Me and him are like brothers! It is pretty funny how much a like we are!  SO this past week was my 1 month in the land anniversary! It is crazy how I have been here a month already and am almost done with my first transfer! I am really hoping I stay here in Leiden with Elder Woltjen!

Our Investigators are doing well, we have two that are progressing! The others we need to make appointments with them and they need to stop cancelling on us! that is frustrating in the Mission! is when an investigator calls and cancels or they just aren't home and forgot! but we just have to keep making an effort to show that we care and want them to know of the truth that we teach and share with people! SO hopefully this week goes better! and Elder Woltjen and I think that we can get Maneer Van Heyst on a baptismal date! so we will see how that goes on Friday!

I am so excited for these upcoming weeks! We have zone training here soon this week! then General Conference will be the following week! for some reason I am excited to see who the next two apostles are! I think Whitney L. Clayton and Elder Rasband are the next Apostles! SO if that happens you heard it from me! Then we have temple Conference that next week! I am so excited to go to the Zoetermeer temple! I love the TEMPLE! I love the blessing that it is in my life and grateful for the blessing that I get from hearing the apostles speak to us! I know that if we listen to them we will receive guidance in our lives and I know that they are called of God and help us through there talks! I am grateful for missionary work and know that this gospel and church is true! I will talk to you all soon! Ik hou van Jullie (I Love You)! Tot ziens!

-- 
Elder Noah Morey



Zuiderzee Museum in Enkhuizen

Touring and eating Frites!!!

Boat Ride at the Museum

Elder Neptune

Centrum in Enkhuizen

Enjoying some Ijsje (Ice Cream)!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment