Monday, April 11, 2016

Exchanges on Exchanges!

Goedemiddag everyone! Well this week was a pretty hectic crazy one for the Deventer Elders! We ended up having a not to bad of a week, we still are looking to bump up our number of lessons and hopefully be teaching some more investigators, but I will start out telling you about this week and how good it was!

Well Elder Le duc and I spent a lot of time on Exchanges this week with the other district members, which includes the cities of Hengelo, Enschede, and Apeldoorn. Needless to say we were very tired by the end of the week! But I had some really awesome experiences during these exchanges! One of them was with the Zone Leaders in Apeldoorn!

First off I spent the day with Elder Parr! He is a super good missionary and knows what he is doing for sure! So him and I step out the door at like 11 in the morning and we see the first person we are going to contact and she is just walking her dog and cat. yes literally her cat also. But she ended up being super positive, we then did a look up and taught this guy on the door about the restoration, it was super cool to see what can happen within an hour!

We then later in the day taught also 4 more lessons on the door and found 6 potentials for the Zone Leaders! I one was just baffled because I wish Deventer would be that successful, but also it was super cool to see how Elder Parr turned these door contacts into teaching them a quick Restoration on the Door!! It blew my mind and I left that day just excited to begin asking more inspired questions to people and teaching them the simple Restored Truths of the Gospel!

Elder Le duc and I went home after those exchanges and walked into our apartment and saw that there were four dead fishes(big ones) in our bathroom and kitchen and one also in my bed.. low and behold the Zone Leaders pranked us... so let the prank war begin..;) haha so that explains a good point of our week!

In all seriousness though, it is so cool to see prepared people receive the restored gospel, I enjoy teaching it to everyone when they give us the time of day! It is an amazing feeling to be a missionary and the blessings that come from it are indescribable!

It is crazy to think also that I will be turning 19.. felt like yesterday I was just getting my drivers license! I am truly grateful for the time the lord has given me to be a servant of him! I hope you all have a great week! Love you all! Tot Ziens!!

-- 
Elder Noah Morey


Also found a gigantic tennis racket!
A gigantic pink fiets, thought it went great with my helmet!

Hiding from the rain with Elder Parr on Exchanges in Apeldoorn!

Exchanges with Elder Turner, He is a Canadian!

Exchanges in Hengelo with Elder Prickett!

Gotta love some classy bowling in the Netherlands!


I love serving in the Netherlands!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment