Monday, April 25, 2016

Ik ga naar Hengelo!

Well everyone Goedemiddag! This email is going to be super short so I apologize now! This week was pretty crazy, we got transfer calls Sunday and I will be going to the city of Hengelo with Elder Prickett! So it was a little surprising but i am excited to serve the people of Hengelo! SO we will see how it will all go, I head over there tomorrow!

This week we spent a lot of our time doing some service for members which was good to build some member relations, we did have the chance to still work, but not as much as we would've liked to, we ended up meeting with our investigator Tony again and it went alright, we don't know if he will make anymore progress, but we still have hope!!

Well I will send a better email next week, hopefully a little more detailed what went on in the week, but I am smiling and having the time of my life here, so I couldn't ask for better! I hope you all have a great rest of your week and I will talk to you all soon!! 

Love you all!! Tot ziens!

-- 
Elder Noah Morey

Elder Prickett - New Companion!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment