Monday, October 10, 2016

Heerlen/Maastricht

Goedemiddag everyone! Well another successful transfer week. I made it safely down to Heerlen and met up with my new companion Elder Bringhurst! He and I needless to say are going to get along very well and maybe even too well! But it has been a solid couple of days here in Heerlen and Maastricht! If you ever get the chance to look at pictures of these cities, you need to! It is stunning!

Well I unfortunately don´t have a recorder anymore, so I might go out and buy one, because I really enjoyed doing recordings, so we will see how that will go. but for now you get a typed email! SO I got into Heerlen on Wednesday and the Ward ended up having a General Conference Activity that night and I ended up endulging in American Food my first night there, so that was amazing. I just pray I don´t get fat here.. The Ward is amazing, it is a Military Ward, so that is really cool! The members are really nice and cool!

The work in Heerlen/Maastrict is really good, we have a lot of people to teach and a lot of potential invesitgators, our area is pretty huge so it is a very promising area! I have the opportunity to see a couple of them and to begin knowing their needs. So in later emails I will be talking a little bit more about them and how they are doing, but for the week so far, it was just me getting used to a new area and getting comfortable! I promise I will have stories next week! I hope you all have a great week and I will talk to you soon! Tot Ziens!

Love Elder Morey


Heading to Heerlen!!
Maastricht
Elder Bringhurst!


No comments:

Post a Comment