Monday, October 3, 2016

Baptism+General Conference = Best Combination Ever!!

Goedemiddag everyone!! Well as you can see from the subject of the email, this was probably one of the best weeks of my life on the mission! We just had an absolute amazing week! I will tell you more about the Baptism, then the week because we have made a recording of the week!

Well first off Brenda or now Zuster van der Velden is going to be an amazing asset to this Ward here in Arnhem, she is just a personality where people flock to her, and that was very true on her baptismal day, half of the people at the Baptismal Service were non-members! She is an amazing example of Christ's love for others! She is just always happy no matter what! It was an absolute blessing to be an instrument in the Lord's hand to teach Brenda and be a part of her journey! She will receive the Holy Ghost this next Sunday, I unfortunately won't be there for it, because I will be in Heerlen. But It was amazing to work in such a great place like Arnhem. It truly has changed my life. I hope you all enjoyed Conference and will enjoy the recording we made! I love you all and will talk to you soon! 

Love Elder Morey! 

"The Lord wants us to try and as we do so we grow closer to him." - J. Devn Cornish






Brenda's Baptism!!!!!
Beautiful Sunset in Arnhem!

No comments:

Post a Comment