Monday, November 21, 2016

HAPPY THANKSGIVING, AND Transfers!

Goedemorgen Everyone!! Well this week was a good one, Transfers went by pretty smoothly and everything went good! I went to Den Bosch to pick up Elder Finley and take him back to Heerlen, so it was successful! Elder Finley and I are doing great and decorating for Chirstmas already!

I have a pretty cool story to tell about Transfer Day, so as Elder Bringhurst and I were on the Train late to Den Bosch, so we were kinda worried that our Zone Leaders would be a little upset at us, because we went out for breakfast with some members. Well to say the least we were meant to be late. When we got to a city called Sittard, the Conductor saw that Elder Bringhurst and I were reading in the Book of Mormon, and he asked how the story was going? So I said have you ever heard of the Book of Mormon? He returned with no I do not. So I began to teach him about it and told him about the Restoration a little bit, well he was super interessted and I ended up giving him a Book of Mormon and he was super pumped to read it, he doesn't live in our area, but it goes to show that even though Elder Morey thought he was gonna be in trouble for being late to pick up his companion, but it turned out that it was meant to be!

Well our Investigators are doing well, Our baptismal date is doing okay, he recently has been having a hard time with his family, but he is still progressing towards baptism, we just need to get his butt to church! We will get him going though! We meet with Diana this week and she was doing okay also, she was pretty sad to see Elder Bringhurst leave, which broke my heart also to see how much she loved him and connected with him. But we read in the Book of Mormon with her and hopefully we can find a way for her to come to church, since she isn't too physically able. But further this week has been good and I am excited for this next week!

I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving with your families and enjoy the heaps of Food! I can't wait to hear how it all went! If you ever have time, you should listen to the song "Thankful" by Josh Groban, it is a good Thanksgiving/Christmas song! I hope you all have a great week and I love you all! TOT ZIENS!!

"There is always something to be Thankful for...."

-- 
Love Elder Noah Morey

No comments:

Post a Comment