Monday, November 14, 2016

"Yeah, Mexico beat Trump this week..."

Goedemorgen everyone!!! I would first like to give a shoutout to my Grandpa, who is having a BIRTHDAY this Friday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDPA!🎊🎉 Hope it is a great one!! Love ya! This week was a super good one for us here in Heerlen! The weather was super cold, but we were inside mainly teaching the whole week! So we recieved Transfer Calls on Saturday and I will be staying in Heerlen, while Elder Bringhurst will be leaving to Ijmuiden, which is by the Haarlem area! I am super sad to be losing Bringhurst, he is an absolute stud and I love the guy very much, I enjoyed the one transfer we got to spend with each other! My new companion is going to be Elder Finley, he is younger than I am and is about 6 months or longer out on his mission, so we will see how it will all go! But I am excited to say the least about staying in Heerlen for Thanksgiving and Christmas!!

Well a little about the week, first off we met with all of our progressing investigators this week! Our first one is our guy from Aruba! He is doing well and has been working really hard with us to reach the goal of baptism! We meet about two to three times a week, which is really good for him and for us, so he is making good progress still, we meet with him Tomorrow!

We then had a day in Maastricht with our Investigators M & D. We first went to M and read out of the Book of Mormon together in 1 nephi 21 about Isaiah, and we helped her understand what it was saying and talking about, and she loved it and she recently got super excited to look up movies about the Early church days to see what it was like, so we are excited to see what she thinks about them, I love when Investigators are truly invested!!! We then got on a bus over to D and chatted with her, she has been working on quiting smoking, which she has done miracously! She is almost off cigarettes!! She never really smiles too much with us, so our goal always going in is to read out of the Book Of Mormon with her and making her smile, and when she does laugh or smile, man that makes my day as a missionary!

We had a talent show this week for a ward activity and it went really well, I will have to send you the video of Elder Bringhursts and I! I am super excited to stay another transfer her in Heerlen, The work has been great and even though its cold as I will get out, I still find joy seeing the Lord's investigators progress! I hope you all have a great week and I will talk to you soon! Tot ziens! 
-- 
Love Elder Noah Morey

No comments:

Post a Comment