Monday, June 12, 2017

" When I´m Homeward Bound Again...."

Goedemorgen Everyone.

Well this is it. Unbelievable that has come to the point that I get to say I am coming home. But before I get to that part of the email, I would like to first share what has happened this week!

Needless to say your last week of your mission flies by, because you meet with all of your investigators, members and just everyone. So we were non stop busy this week! I want to share though one of my biggest miracles of my mission so far. And it takes me back to my greenie days in Leiden. There was an investigator and less active there named John & Tessa. And in order for Tessa to be baptized they needed to get married, so on Thursday I had the great privilege to take a train down to Leiden with Elder Stevenson who also served there, and we had the chance to be a part of that day. It was a beautiful. They were married in the City Hall of Leiden, and one of the greatest parts of the service was the bride and groom have the chance to give a speech to each other. Tessa gave hers and it was so good, she told John she was happy that through him she got to know the Church and that one day they will get to be sealed to each other for eternity and have a family together.. (yes, i cried) This is what missions are all about. Seeing others take the steps into the Gospel. Tessa was then Baptized on Saturday. So hey I did get that last baptism in.

It tears my heart apart saying goodbye to so many good friends, people that I have came in contact with while being here on my mission. They truly have become a part of me in who I am and they feel as if they are my family. It truly is going to be hard to leave a land that holds my heart. I am forever grateful for the experiences I have had and they will forever affect my life. I am happy that I made the decision to come on a mission. You will all get to hear the experiences I have had and how they mean so much to me.

I love you all and can´t wait to see you all soon, for the others that I won´t be seeing soon my email will be nomorey1597@gmail.com feel free to send me your weekly emails and also if you want to talk personally! SEE YOU SOON!!! TOT ZIENS!!!

"...and I´ll return to you somehow..."

-- 
Elder Noah Morey




Familie Loorbach, I will miss them!!
Fiyen and Yenny from China!
Brother Spangenberg
My Homie that cut my hair in Assen! He is from Iraq!
This is Joop Dohle, I love this man!!
John and Tessa's Wedding in Leiden!!!
She got baptized on Saturday :)
Leiden City Hall




Elder Stevenson
Saying Goodbyes!!!



Did He Eat IT ALL????  
Working Hard :)!!!

1 comment:

  1. Beloved in Christ,if you,really,love God and Truth,it is important you too come to know a well known documented truth(even though, cheaters try to deny it by telling silly tales),that is the book of Mormon is totally worthless(Never a Tribe of Israel went to the Americas to give birth to the Natives-the DNA test denies it-... and far less the Lord JESUS... Truly,the so called original manuscript with the "pearl of great price" were mere lists of obituaries written in the old language of Egypt,which mister Smith had purchased in a library,and the "apostles" in Salt Lake know it well;by the way,'cause mister Smith was a Freemason,many rituals followed in the temples come from masonry). We have,already,a perfect testament,which you can find it in the Gospel(Galatians 1,6-9,Jude 3-4). May the Grace and the Love of our Heavenly Father find a warm welcome in your soul,so that his Holy Spirit can protect you from deception,sin and hell(Luke 12,1-12);until the day-if,you turn earnestly and with humility to JESUS to get his personal revelation with his forgiveness and holy freedom;and,so,to taste his fellowship with his peace and mercy- you too 'll enter the joy of Paradise. In JESUS' Love

    ReplyDelete