Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Week 3 ik ben DL!!!!

I've just hit my anniversary of my halfway point in the MTC! Never been so happy in my life!! But all the other elders say it's downhill from here and it's going to feel like an eternity! So im not excited for that very much! Well Elder Fawson is off to Samoa! didn't really get to say goodbye to him but hey thats alright! It was so cool seeing him in the mission! I cant wait till i'm in the field!

So sundays are like my favorite days in the MTC! sacrament is so cool! and especially this one this week! We shipped off four danes! (Denmark missionaries) and they bared their testimonies and it was so sweet! and then brother Parkes in our branch presidency gave a talk on like how lord of the rings is like our mission! was the best talk I've ever heard in my life! It was amazing! changed my outlook on lord of the rings!

So the reason my subject says ik ben DL, means that I am the district leader now for the last three weeks while we are in the MTC! and by the way did you guys understand my testimony in Dutch?!?! but being district leader is really cool and will help me in the field because I will more than likely become a district leader sometime in the Mission field!

Another cool thing that happened this week was we have this thing called TRC and its where you teach fake investigators and they are actually members and they speak in your language! and me and elder croft taught a family from Belgie! It was so flippin cool! didn't understand them at most parts because they were speaking flemish! but it was so cool and the european clothes they were wearing were so sick!

Mom dont kill me but.. um.. I kind of possibly need new gray pants for my light gray suit.. the six pounds i have gained aren't helping me fit into these pants.. so if there is any way I could just get a pair, I would love you forever! and also thank you for the packages you sent! they are lifesavers!

Went to the temple today and did Initiatories and I just love the blessings that are promised from when you do them! Always just stop and think of those blessings! So if you can't tell, I want to leave the MTC so bad and just want to get into the field!! but I know if I went right now i would pee my pants and it would take a while to get in the groove of things! 

Later this week me and elder croft watch the restoration video and just balled our eyes out and he never cries! I'm so thankful for joseph smith and his decision just to do as james directed and to ask of god, that simple pray not only changed his life, it changed mine. I'm also grateful for the song Praise To The Man. It is so powerful and the spirit is so strong when I sing it! ik dankbaar voor het evangelie van jezus Christus, It blesses me every day through my faith and hard work and my devotion to the lord! I'm grateful to have the representative of christ stitched in my heart and will for ever bear that witness that this church is true and that Jesus is the christ and he did atone for our sins so that we will have the ability to return with our families and heavenly father one day, het heilsplan is heel belangrijk voor gods kinderen. ik daankbaar voor mijn familie and het evangeilie in de naam van jezus christus amen.

talk to you guys soon Love you!!

-- 
Elder Noah Morey



Elder Croft It's time to get up!!!!!

Mom I want more HiChews Please!!!

Britton's Cousin Elder Smith

Ugly Tie Day
It's Beautiful


No comments:

Post a Comment