Thursday, July 23, 2015

Week Two and Striving

Wise man Elder Prickett is massaging my back while I wrote this email by the way!! Hallo!! Well 2 weeks down! Its so crazy how fast time flies while you are here! It really is a true statement when your days feel like weeks and weeks feel like days! Its such a true statement! But I love every second of it! I love how much I've learned just in 2 weeks!

It blows my mind how the gift of tongues and the language of the spirit come so quickly!! I'm truly blessed beyond measure. The MTC like everyone says is a lot of repetition. Do the same schedule everyday all day! But I still love every second of it!

So my songs that I listen to during my study is glorious by David archileta which is off of Meet The Mormons, such a great song and movie! and also Homeward Bound! by the MoTab! it is such a powerful song! Don't have mom listen to it though, she will cry!! I've also grown to love the powerful message of Mormon Messages! Our District loves to watch them before we get started with a meeting or something!

So we have officially baptized our first investigator Kars! but of course he is fake1 and he is now our teacher so that is really funny! His real name is broeder Bonney! he is so awesome! and he just came off his mission from the Nederlands! So deze Dinsdag! wij hebben a teacher named broeder Norton, He has changed my life and my perspective of my mission. He not only taught the language in a way that made it really easy to learn for me and teach, but he taught me how to rely on the Spirit! The Spirit was just so strong while he taught and how we need to forget ourselves and let the Spirit be the Teacher and just be that instrument in the Lords hands so that we can help others come unto Christ! I will never forget that day!

Brother Ellis is part of the Branch Presidency and he taught us twice this week in sacrament meeting and on Tuesday during our devotional! He has such a great perspective on the gospel and i just learn so much from him! He just makes me want to be a better teacher and missionary!!

Ik heb en getuigenis over het evangelie van Jezus Christus, ik veet dat Jezus Christus voor ons stierf en leed. ik geloof in Jezus Christus en zijn verzoening. Ik veet dat God en Jezus Christus verschijnen tot Joesph Smith, en door Joesph Smith hij herstelde evangelie van jezus christus voor ons. Ik beloof dat God houdt van ons. en beloof dat het boek van mormon en de bijbel is de woord van God. in derde Nephi hoofdstuk vijf vers dertien "Zie, ik ben een discipel van Jezus Christus, de Zoon van God. Ik ben door Hem Geroepen om zijn woord onder zijn volk te verkondigen, opdat zij het eeuwige leven zullen hebben.' Ik veet dat de ker van Jezus Christus van de heiligen der laatste dagen is de waarheid!! in de naam van jezus christus ons de heiland amen.

I have a testimony of the gospel of Jesus Christ, I believe that Jesus Christ died for us and suffered. I believe in Jesus Christ and His Atonement. I believe that God and Jesus Christ appeared to Joesph Smith, and by Joesph Smith he restored gospel of Jesus Christ for us. I promise God loves us and promise that the book of Mormon and the Bible is the word of God. In Third Nephi chapter five verse thirteen "Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I am Called by him to declare his word among his people, that they might have eternal life." I believe that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is the truth !! In the name of Jesus Christ our Savior Amen.

Thanks for everything you do for me!! talk to you guys soon!
ik houdt van u!!! I Love You!!!

--

Elder Noah Morey






The Boys

Elder Higham from Canada


Studying Hard
Elder McBride


Elder McBride's Drawing

Look Who I found Yesterday getting dropped off!!! CARSON

T-FAW!!!!!


Elder Fisher


Elder Croft and I at the Temple

No comments:

Post a Comment