Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Gaan Nederland!!!!! (Week 5)

Hello famile en vrienden (Hello family and friends)! This week went by really well! I have gotten to the point in the MTC where everything is my last! and that Is a really exciting thing to think about! Because sometimes we feel like we are in prison.. haha spiritual prison of course!! The language is coming really well and I learn something new everyday! We are at the point where all we do is just review everything so that We at least know a little dutch before we head out there!!

Well I got my Flight Plans this week and I am so very grateful that I am going to the NETHERLANDS!! I am so excited to go! but a little scared at the same time! The flight is going to take forever! but hey that is completely alright! I will just have to read the Book of Mormon and sleep hopefully!! Ik weet dat mijn Nederlands is niet goed (I know my Dutch is not good)
, and that I will understand nothing for a little while but then I will get used to the speaking and I will pick it up!!

So this last Friday our district had the chance to teach some lessons over skype to people that were in the Netherlands or in Belgium! It was the coolest thing!! Elder Croft and I taught a man named Christiaan and he was really cool and was a member of course!! It just made us super excited to get over there!! We skype again tomorrow so that should be real exciting!

We had a devotional this Tuesday and it was really good! Elder Grow from the Seventy spoke to us and he talked and explained about Doctrine and Covenants 4 (1 Now behold, a marvelous work is about to come forth among the children of men. 2 Therefore, O ye that embark in the service of God, see that ye serve him with all your heart, might, mind and strength, that ye may stand blameless before God at the last day. 3 Therefore, if ye have desires to serve God ye are calledto the work; 4 For behold the field is white already to harvest; and lo, he that thrusteth in his sickle with his might, the same layeth up in store that he perisheth not, but bringeth salvation to his soul;5 And faith, hope, charity and love, with an eye single to the glory of God, qualify him for the work. 6 Remember faith, virtue, knowledge, temperance,patience, brotherly kindness, godliness, charity, humility,diligence. 7 Ask, and ye shall receive; knock, and it shall be opened unto you. Amen.) and how much we need to follow this scripture! He knew how to connect to each and every missionary! it was an absolute awesome talk!

Crazy to think that I'll be leaving the MTC soon, But I am truly grateful for all the spiritual growth I have had! My testimony has grown so strong and knowing that we have a Heavenly Father that loves us and knows us individually by name and has this gospel on earth for us! I can not wait to share this with the people in the Netherlands! I will just have to try my best with that language and have the Spirit do the rest of the talking for me!!

Talk to you real soon out in the field!! Tot ziens!!

--

Elder Noah Morey
Look who I found today Elder Kendall!!!!
Got my travel plans to the Netherlands!!!!!!

Elders ready for our trip to the Netherlands

Broeder Bonney with Me & Elder Croft

Our Massive Zone

Elder Lewis went to Suriname

Love Elders Hardy & Hill

NOT TIE DRAFT

No comments:

Post a Comment