Monday, August 31, 2015

The Rain Here is a Real Thing..

Hallo mijn famile en frienden! This email is going to be just a little short, Me and Elder Woltjen are going to Amsterdam for P day! SO I will try to type as fast as I can! This week was a little crazy and had it's good times! First, I finished the Book Of Mormon! and now I am starting the new testament and am going to try and finish the whole Missionary Library by the end of my Mission! I know that the Book of Mormon is a true book and is the Word of God! I got the overwhelming feeling of when I read Moroni's promise in Moroni 10 that this book was true! I know it, and I know that God knows it!

So it was a little wet this week! It was a non stop storm for like two days and it was just absolutely insane! the rain here is just crazy! I have a pretty funny picture of me soaked, you will enjoy it.. we had a lot of doors slamme don us and a whole ton of no's this week! but got to keep my head up and find those searching for the Gospel! So we finally found an investigator and his name is Maneer van Heyst! We taught him the first lesson and he was very open and loved it! The only problem is that he wants to meet every 2 weeks! so that will be the only challenge! SO keep him in your prayers if you could!

I went on Exchanges this week for the first time in the city of Den Haag, with Elder Strikwerda! He is the funniest and coolest kid! We had a good time contacting at the beach and gave out a lot of pass along cards, because there was a beach volleyball tournament going on and there was quite a few people there! so it was really cool! Then we went to this crazy members home and had Dinner! So it was a pretty cool and different experience!

I am grateful for all that the Gospel provides for me! I see blessings everyday imserving the Lord! I definetley have a lot more to work on and learn! My Dutch is slowly getting better and I understand more everyday! 

-- 
Elder Noah Morey


Morning Selfie

Broodje doners are so good and frits!!



No comments:

Post a Comment