Monday, October 12, 2015

Love Planting Seeds!

Hallo Iedereen! This week was a really good week and hard week! We did a whole lot of teaching and I was really busy all week with going on Exchanges! I will send pictures of the two Elders I was with! It truly is starting into Winter! It is getting so cold! The wind here just chills you to your bones! SO I am going to start wearing my good ole Thermal Garments, so I can save my life!!

This week did a whole lot of planting seeds! People aren't that interested in religion here period, So some days all we do is plant seeds, which is most days for sure! When I went to Haarlem me and Elder Troumbley didn't find a single person out of the Five hours of contacting we did, but what matters is that we planted those seeds! I had success in Den Haag with Elder Bishesar form Suriname! We ended up finding 2 potentials that day and it went really well! What was tough though was going on Exchanges two days in a row! that was really tiring! 

Our investigators are slowly making progress! We have recently working with this lady named Deborah! She is the sweetest lady and is really positive to what we teach! It is amazing to see such growth in the people we teach! It is truly cool to see the light of Christ in these peoples life! We are trying really hard to get them to come to church, because it truly is a huge difference when an Investigator comes to church to see the Sacrament and the Spirit that is felt there!

I am so excited to go to the Temple tomorrow! I have been so anxious to go to the Temple again since the MTC! The only hard part will be understanding the Endowment session in Dutch! But hey the Spirit will play a huge role! I would like to share a video with everyone! It talks about Faith and how we need to grow! It is called the Butterfly Circus, it is about 22 minutes long but I encourage you to look at this video! It truly was amazing! 

Thanks for all your support back home, I love you guys very much and wish everyone a good week! Talk to you all soon! Tot ziens! 

Love Elder Morey!

Waiting at the Bus Stop in the Rain

Exchanges in Haarlem with Elder Troumbley!
Greenie city Takeover!

Elder Troumbley in his Bear Wumsy!!!!

Elder Bishesar from Suriname!
On Exchanges with him in Den Haag!

Elder Bishesar made me some Suriname Eten!


No comments:

Post a Comment