Monday, October 26, 2015

Love me some Herring!

Well Goedemorgen!! This week was a up and down week! We got a call this week from random dude that told us that Broeder Van Heyst couldn't meet with us anymore because he isn't mentally stable.. So it really sucked to receive that call because He is such a great guy and was really happy when we taught him.. So we were pretty upset about that situation..

But we ended up finding two new investigators this past week, they are both named Sam. They were a referral from a blitz in the city from a while ago, we just weren't able to meet till this last Tuesday. They were both interested in wanting to know more about the Mormon Church and We taught them the Restoration and a little bit of the Plan Of Salvation because they had a ton of questions for us, but it was really cool to see that they were so willing to learn more. We can't wait to get a return appointment with them!

We had interviews with President this week during District meeting and it was so crazy to think that after this transfer I technically am not a Greenie anymore! and I don't have to do this program called 12 week anymore! It is crazy to see the growth that you have within just 12 weeks from being and learning how to be a better missionary!

I am grateful for the opportunity I get each day to teach those people that are being prepared! I hope this week will be a little better of a finding week and teaching week! I am super excited for this upcoming week and all the blessings that we will see from our work! I am grateful for this work and Gospel! I love the belssing it is and I love being able to share that with the people here in the Netherlands!

Thank you for all of your support and prayers! I am grateful for all of you back home and the love you have for me! Talk to you all here soon! Tot Ziens!

Love Elder Morey

Herring Anyone!!!!





Family De Nooijer

No comments:

Post a Comment