Monday, October 19, 2015

President pushing the expectations of the Work!

GoedeMorgen!! Well I don't even know where to start! This week was really awesome! It did have it's ups and downs, but still was a very good week of learning from Temple Conference and also getting flu shots.. and Teaching our investigators! And I will tell you how my Companion almost killed me with Samurai Sauce!

I am going to start with Temple Conference! This Conference so far has been my favorite one! Not only just because of going to the Temple but of what was taught to us at the actual Conference! The temple was an amazing experience! It is the smallest temple, but so dang powerful! I understood the whole thing in Dutch! I was super grateful for the Spirit that was there and the time I had to spend in the Celestial Room and just feel that Peace and Spirit and just have my prayers be answered! It truly was cool! So in the conference I will just sum it up of what the biggest things were! 

So to explain the title of my Email, President Bunnell has bumped up our Contacting hours to 23 hours! and it was originally at 20! So it was really cool to see how President knows that if we follow these new hours, that we will see success and the work grow! My favorite talk had to be one of the AP's Elder Bonner! He spoke to us on our capabilities and it was flat out amazing how he just laid down how we need to be as missionaries and what the Lord expects from us! Our Heavenly Father knows our capabilities and he knows that he can help us magnify our work! 

Then after all that greatness of Spiritual growth, President Bunnell hits us with a bomb.. He announces over the pulpit, ' Oh and by the way Elders and Sisters after the meeting you will all be receiving Flu Shots. No exceptions. Okay lets do it!! ' :( as you all know I hate flu shots... but hey I survived! and I told President I am not angry with him anymore! haha just kidding!

Our investigators are doing really good! We have 4 progressing Investigators now! The hard part about this week though was that we had a lot of our lessons fall through this week.. and when I mean a lot I mean 4 out of 6 dropped... But hey we got to keep trying and help our Investigators grow! We also have two new investigators! so that is awesome! I finally know the First Vision in Dutch! We taught this girl named Ashley and I shared the Vision with her and it was crazy to feel the Spirit like that! 

And mom all is good with the Samurai Sauce story, I had an allergic reaction to this stuff called Samurai Sauce this week, Elder Woltjen hid some in my food and he knows that I don't like spicy stuff that much and right as I ate a big bite of it, my throat closed up! and I could not breathe! I hurried and drank like a whole thing of juice to relax my throat! hahaha! It scared Elder Woltjen to Death! But I am okay I promise!

I am grateful for this Church and the opportunity I have to be a missionary for this Church! I know that it is true and that Joseph Smith Restored this church and he did see our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ, and that Christ's Church is here on the earth today! I am forever grateful for the opportunity to wear Christ on my chest everyday! Thank you for all your support and prayers! Love you guys!


Love Elder Morey!


Dutch Pannenkoeken!! it is so good!!

Poffertjes!! Little pancakes in the 
Netherlands that are amazing!!

Beautiful morning ride to Temple Conference!

Selfie with Elder Woltjen at the Temple!

The Den Haag Temple! 
All the missionaries outside the temple!



No comments:

Post a Comment