Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Klein Beetje Fris!! Little Bit Chilly

Well Goedemorgen allemaal!! another solid week of missionary work!! We saw a lot of miracles this week! I am so excited to share all the experiences with you this week! and it is also beginning to freeze over here in the Netherlands!! I am becoming a redheaded ijspop!

Well this week was a really good one, we had Zone Training this week, and it was super good! We learned about how to become triforce missionaries! haha it was pretty awesome! Probably one of the best Conferences I have been to so far!

As I told you this last week, we had a lady call us named Brigitte, and she wanted us to come by and teach her more, well during this appointment, we taught her the Restoration and then we asked her if she knew it was true, and she said I know it is true, so we then talked about how the next step is baptism! We ended up using a doop Calender(Baptism Calender) with her! She is praying about a baptismal date for February!! We are so excited to see how it goes with her!!

Then this Sunday for church, Elder Bruneau and I were sitting in Priesthood just listening to the lesson, when all the sudden I saw Elder Bruneau was gone, so later after the lesson was done, I went down stairs and saw Bruneau talking with someone, and his name ended up being Smith, and he was really interested in learning more! SO it is super cool to see the miracles through Missionary work!!

I am so grateful for the opportunity to serve as a missionary, I love being able to share the gospel with everyone and truly seeing the blessings that come from being obedient and serving the lord! I hope everyone will see missionary opportunities everyday! I hope you all have a great week! I Love you all!! Tot de volgende keer!!


Love Elder Noah Morey

Pondering Missionary Work in Correlation
Enjoying the Netherlands Rain!
But Always have a Paraplu (Umbrella)!
Enjoying the cold once again!
Snow in Den Haag!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment