Monday, January 4, 2016

Happy 2016!!!!!!

Goedemiddag everyone!!! Well Happy New Year, I hope everyone set there New Years Resolutions! We had to as a mission and I hope everyone made some good goals! This week in Nederland was crazy because of New Years.

This week for the work was a little slow, because everyone was on vacation for the holidays, so hopefully we will be teaching a little more this week! We have a great week planned out this week! SO I hope we see some miracles this week!

Well I will tell you a little about New Years in Nederland, everyone takes it very serious and goes out and buys about 200 euros worth of fireworks. So the day of New Years, all you could hear was fireworks, it was like a war was going on for 24 hours. When It finally hits 12:00 it gets crazy, if I can send the video you will see how it is!

Well for the new year 2016, me and Bruneau were talking about the new year and me and him both thought to ourselves, wow we get to serve the lord for all of 2016. We thought that is so cool that we get the opportunity to do so and are super grateful that we get a whole year to focus and serve the Lord! I am grateful to be here in Den Haag and see the miracles that happen everyday in missionary work! I hope you all had a great  New Years, and that you also have a great week! I love you all and will talk to you next week!


Elder Noah Morey

When The Devil Knocks At Your Door Let Jesus Open The Door

Getting Ready To Head Out Into The Cold!!

Playing On New Years Day At A Play Ground


No comments:

Post a Comment