Monday, January 25, 2016

Transfer Calls!!

Well Goedemorgen!! This week was a pretty crazy and an awesome week! We got transfer calls this week on Saturday and Elder Bruneau is going to Belgium and I am staying here in Den Haag with my new Companion Elder Knaupp, he is 6'8" and is from my MTC group! SO we will see how this next transfer will go!

This week work wise, was really awesome! We ended up teaching quite a lot, but also had a lot of appointments drop that were really important to us, we still need to get back in contact with some very important investigators this week! Brigitte is doing awesome, it is really cool to see her growth happening! We just need to get her to church and have her pray!! We finally had an investigator come to church, Glen. He has a baptismal date for March, so we hope he can stop with smoking and work for his baptism!

We had a Missionary Broadcast this week, and it was really just a nice uplifting missionary purpose broadcast! We go to hear from some of the General Authorities, but they taught us a lot of things and it mainly was one teaching Repentance and Baptism, I sure learned a lot and will be applying a lot into my everyday missionary work!

Remember everyone! WE BUILD THE KINGDOM!! It is amazing to see the work just go by when you are working hard and having a great time doing it, this next transfer should really awesome! It is crazy to think that by the end of this next transfer it will be March! I have been out just over 6 months! It is awesome to see the growth from that time and see how much missionary work has an impact on others, but also you! Invite everyone to do missionary work! I love this gospel and know that it is true and I know that we have a Savior that lives and to wear his name on my chest everyday, is such a blessing! I love you all and hope you have a great week! I will send more pictures next week!! Tot volgende keer (See you next time)!!


Elder Noah Morey


CHillin on the Delft Tower!


View From Top Of Delft Tower


Elder Knaupp and I at the MTC!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi I'm Elder Knaupp's mom! Fun to connect with his new companion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I'm Elder Knaupp's mom! Fun to connect with his new companion!

    ReplyDelete