Monday, May 16, 2016

Digging Holes Builds Character!

Well Goedemiddag everyone!! Another week done in Hengelo! Elder Prickett and I had a bit of a rough week in Hengelo. We were able to teach two member presents this week, which was nice, but we had a lot of our appointments fall through and also our investigator didn't show up to church yesterday, so that was a little upsetting, but just gotta keep trying!

So the reason why my email is entitled "Digging holes, builds character!" is because Elder Prickett and I believe that there is a saying in missionary life, Knocking doors, builds character! Because Elder Prickett and I knocked A LOT of doors this week. With little to no success. Which happens here and there, but we were a little down about it.

But honestly it happens, we have those weeks here and there. But we just gotta keep trying and moving forward! As long as we do that, The lord will bless us with someone that will just have a little interest and will listen, they may not accept it, but what the most important thing to know is that as long as we work our best, it means everything to know that someone heard the gospel today!

I hope you all had a good week and have a great one this week, Prickett and I will try to do the same! 

Love you all! Tot ziens!

-- 
Elder Noah Morey

Prickett and I adventuring in Almelo!


Big Canal in Almelo!
















Elder Prickett and I chilling in Hengelo Station!

Cool Church in Hengelo!

No comments:

Post a Comment