Monday, May 23, 2016

Summer Rain in Hengelo..

Well Goedemiddag everyone! This week was a really good one for us in Hengelo, we had the chance to teach our baptismal date and a couple of other lessons! But besides that the weather her in the Netherlands has been really nice feeling weather, but the rain is just super annoying!

I am going to talk about our baptismal date, Sandra. And also I want to talk about how big of a blessing the Plan of Salvation is for the all of us! Well first off about the lesson with Sandra, we were teaching the Plan of Salvation and getting to know how she felt about what we were teaching her, and she went on to say how she doesn't feel home on Earth, and that she is barely getting to know how she can return to live with her Heavenly Father again. She got a little emotional during our lesson and you could tell that she was really happy to get to know this Plan. After the lesson was done, which it was one of the greatest Plan Of Salvation lessons I have ever taught. She texted us about two hours later and thanked us for the lesson she had learned and how grateful she is to now know where we come from and where we are going!

The blessings of the Plan Of Salvation is an outstanding knowledge. I am forever grateful to know of its truthfulness, to know that I have a Heavenly Father who loves me and wants me back with him again!

We had Zone Training this week and it was really good, we had the chance to talk about an Effective Study and also about where the mission wants to be and what goals we want to achieve for this next year! It is super cool to see the work continue to go forward in this mission! 

Elder Prickett and I are doing well, we are definitely having fun and working at the same time! Transfer week is this next week so we will see what goes down! I hope you all have a great week and I will talk to you soon! Love you all! Tot Ziens!

-- 
Elder Noah Morey


Heading to Zone Training!

I found a humongous Book of Mormon!!

Haha what I do at night to relieve some stress!














No comments:

Post a Comment