Monday, June 20, 2016

HUMP DAY... FIJNE VADER DAG!

Goedemiddag everyone!! Well Happy Father's Day to my Dad and also to all of those Father's that have an impact on my life! You mean the world to me! and yes.. it is my hump day.. this time next year I will be home.. it is crazy to think about, that I have been out for a year! But most importantly I still have time and work to go! This week was another awesome week for us in Hengelo! President Bunnell had challenged Elder Miera and I to get a 25 hour work week, so we took his challenge to the test!

A little about our week, we had a lot of potential investigators that we had found the previous week and we were going to go look them up and teach them, but some of them happened to be not home. For instance we went to a dorp called Rijssen and we had a facebook campaign referall, she ended up not having that much interest at all.. So we had another look up I wanted to do, because I saw these people had a utah drivers lisence plate hanging on there patio, so I went up to ask them why they were there, but a lady answered the day and she was just there daughter in law. So I struck a conversation with her about what we do and where I was from and then I asked if she heard of us before, she said no. So we then intorduced the Book of mormon and now have her information to go teach her! But wait it gets better, the next door we knock is this super nice Dutch lady that is Christian(which you never see, at least the nice part). She invited us into her home and we talked about religion and about our belief, we left her with a message and a Book of Mormon! and we are allowed to come back and teach her about the Restoration! SUPER COOL!!

Another cool little story, Elder Miera speaks fluent spanish. So we have been getting our spanish language going a little bit, the sisters in Enschede are teaching some people from Dominican Republic. They don't speak Spanish at all and Elder Miera and I had the opportunity to go help teach them and it was super cool to see that my Spanish isn't that bad still! It is crazy how the Lord places you in the right places and right times! 

It's awesome being able to see the Lord's hand in the work! It makes things a lot more easier and happier! Just got to go out and have the faith and the lord will help do the rest! I love what I get to do on my mission! I hope you all have a great week! I will talk to you all soon! Tot ziens! Love you all! "If today you are a little better than you were yesterday, than that's enough." - David A. Bednar

-- 
Elder Noah Morey


Elder Croft in Deventer
Elder Croft my MTC Comp!!!
Haha I love serving with Elder Miera!
The German trains are really comfortable so
Elder Miera fell asleep!!!
Elder Miera and I passed apartment inspections!
Elder and Zuster Hill were so proud! and I found a clown suit!!
Wearing a bow tie at Fam Willems!!!
America!!




No comments:

Post a Comment