Monday, August 8, 2016

Don't Stop, Never Give Up! Happy Birthday Dad!!

Goedemiddag everyone!!! First and Foremost Everyone, my father is jarig!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!! I can't remember how old you are, but I know it is close to 50... haha Love you Dad! 

Well back again to tell you all about the week and how it was! Well I have another recording of the week, I really enjoy using this to explain my week a little more, so I hope that is okay with everyone! 

Well first off I am going to talk about Saturday and Sunday since in the recording it doesn't really have an account of those days! Okay so on Saturday we had such a great day! I had probably one of the best study sessions in my whole mission, so I was all pumped! We ended up getting a call from a referall that had contacted us during our studies and she said she was at the church, but the gate was closed, so I went into panic mode and said I thought our appointment was for next Saturday! SO after a long pause I told her that we could be there in 15 minutes if that was possible! So she said yes and Elder Williams and I biked the fastest we have ever before in our lives! She ended up bringing a friend also and we taught them the Restoration and answered a bunch of there questions! It was super awesome and a miracle for us, we are going to set up another appointment and they will be coming to Church next week!! We also ended up teaching two more lessons that day and setting a baptismal date with an investigator!! SO we were on cloud nine that day!!

Now on Sunday it ended up being Fast sunday, but also we had a bunch of visitors from all over the Netherlands, including some members from Den Haag that I was very close with there! It made the most happiest guy ever to see them! and we ended up having 3 investigators in church that day, it was one amazing Sunday! Never had such a happier Sunday ever than at that time! and I was even fasting! That is saying something for sure! I am so grateful for this work and all that it does to help people grow! I always tell myself why am I so Tired, but just so happy all the time!! That is why!! I love this work!!

I love you all and will talk to you all soon! I hope you enjoy the recording again! Tot de volgende keer! Tot ziens!

-- 
Elder Noah Morey






Highest Point of Arnhem and also the 2nd Highest Point
 in the Netherlands! It is called Geitenkamp!
Elder Williams Surveying Arnhem
Sometimes You Find a Windmill Here or There!!!

Elder Williams and I at a Dinner
Appointment in Emmerich Germany
 We Took a Picture with this HUUUGGGEEE Dog!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment