Monday, August 22, 2016

Transfer Calls, Year in the Land!


Goedemorgen Everyone!! Well this was a busy week this week! I literally am so tired.. so that is a good thing, that means we were busy! haha I hope the recording will be good and you will all find out about the week! A little update on Transfer Calls. Elder Williams and I will be staying another transfer together here in Arnhem! We are super excited to where the work is going here and are excited to still be a part of it! 

I am super grateful to be a part of the work in Arnhem, seeing the gospel changing peoples lives, is the best! I know that what we all teach is true and that we can all come Closer to God and Jesus Christ through living his gospel and choosing to follow him! I am grateful to be his servant at this time in my life! (DC 42:6-8)

I hope you all are having a great week and I believe school is starting for most people, so enjoy the upcoming school year! I hope you all have a great week and I will talk to you all soon! Love you all! Tot Ziens!


Elder Morey





Exchanges with Elders Miera and Byers!
Airbone Museum on PDay
M1 Garand Very Heavy


American Tank


Cemetary for the Troops that died in Battle of Arnhem



No comments:

Post a Comment