Monday, August 15, 2016

Interviews! Miracles!

Goedemiddag everyone!! This week was a super busy one for me and Elder Wiliams! We had an action packed week of awesomeness! I am excited for all of you to hear about it! We are going to a museum today, so I don't have very much time left! But I love you all and I want you all to know that I am having the time of my life helping others discover the greatness of this gospel. It makes me happy to see others experience it. I hope you all have a great week and know that Elder Morey loves you!! We have Transfer Calls on Saturday so we will see if I stay or leave! I will talk to you all soon! 

Love Elder Morey!



Exchanges with Elder Fairbanks in Apeldoorn!


Eating a Belgium Waffle in Brussels!!

 Having a good time in the Centrum!

Panoramic of Brussells!!!
Peeing Statue in Brussells :)
 Exchanges with Elders VanFleet and Byers!

Found some old companions in Roosendaal!

No comments:

Post a Comment