Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Coke Bottle Glasses

And a heel goedemorgen!! Well everyone this week we unfortunately forgot the recorder in the apartment, so maybe we will have time to send it at the end of the day! So apologies there!
This week was a little bit of a struggle for us, We didn't get to meet with as many investigators as we wanted to this week, but it still was a great week!

This last Sunday we had 4 investigators in church, which was flat out amazing! I also had to give a talk! It all went well and our investigators really enjoyed church! One of our Investigators Brenda was there and she has been there for 3 weeks straight which was super awesome! We ended up having a lesson with her on Wednesday and we taught her the Gospel of Jesus Christ, it was a super great and spiritual lesson. At the very end of the lesson we invited her to be baptized on October 1st. And she said yes! So we are super excited for her to be baptized! She is super amazing and has a great testimony! We have service and a lesson with her this next week!

With other investigators, they are all doing well. Our other investigator Monique is from Suriname and we teach her and her daughters and they are doing well, we are trying to get them to have a testimony of the Book of Mormon. It is slowly getting there! They are pretty hilarious though! We hope to get in contact with all of our other investigators here soon!

I am grateful to be apart of such a great work here in Arnhem, We truly are being blessed beyond measure with how many people we are teaching and helping them see the blessings of the Restored gospel on earth. I never would trade it for the world. It brings me a happiness I can't explain, I know I have been called here with a purpose in mind and I love it so much! I am grateful for all that you do for me! I love you all very much and will talk to you soon!

 Love Elder Morey! 


Elder Serra and I in Deventer
Elder VanFleet in Arnhem!
Just Chillin in this hammock from Curcao!!!

These are our Hipster Coke Bottle Glasses!

No comments:

Post a Comment