Monday, September 26, 2016

Get Hyped for Conference!!

Okay goedemorgen everyone!! This week was really solid and I wish I had more time to tell you all about it, but time has been cut short for this week! Needless to say our investigator is going to be baptized this Saturday and she is super prepared and excited for it! We hold the baptism interview tomorrow and she will be ready to become a member! It truly is exciting!

Well what I want to leave with you all is that I hope you take conference in, I know there are going to be talks meant for each and everyone of you, I know that we truly have Apostles and Prophets on the earth and it is an amazing blessing to have that restored on this Earth! I am super excited and I bet you all are too! So I hope you all have a great rest of your week and in the words of Dieter F. Uchtdorf " It's not a race, It's a journey. Enjoy the moment." Love you all and talk to you soon!


Photos: Well my hair is really long and looks like I need to cut it..
Gotta love Sunday night Dinners with the Arnhem Elders
-- 
Elder Noah Morey





No comments:

Post a Comment