Monday, September 19, 2016

Raiding Apeldoorn

En a hele goedemorgen met (And a Goodmorning All) from Elder Morey! Another week down, this transfer is going by way to fast! But I guess that is a good thing and that means we are staying pretty busy! The work is going really well for us! Our top investigator is and has been preparing for baptism and it is amazing to see the progress she has made! We are looking forward to this upcoming week and trying to find some more investigators! The work is going great and is exciting! I have the recording for this week, so I hope you all enjoy it! I love you all and will talk to you next week! P.S. shout out to my parents and there 24th Anniversary! and also to Elder Fawson for hitting his year mark!

Love,


Elder Noah Morey


When your Investigator wants to take
you home after lesson!!  Blessings!!
Exchanges with Elder Serra in Arnhem
Getting some McDonalds with the ZL's
Elder Fairbanks
Had to say goodbye to Elder Harrop one of my best friends!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment