Monday, December 12, 2016

Gotta Love the Festivities!!!

Goedemiddag everyone! I hope you all are having a wonderful Monday so far! We are going with a member today for a P day and he hasn't told us what it is because it is a surprise, so we will see what happens... pictures will follow.. So I don't have too much time, but I will summarize quickly!

This week was really awesome, it went by to fast!! Our week was literally planned full this week, which is super nice, and we had some really cool experiences and miracles this week! First off to update you on all of our progressing investigators. They are all doing well, Gino is doing good. He promised to come to church, but didn't come. So I was a little upset, but I still love the guy and have faith that he will come sometime! Diana is doing well, we had to cancel our appointment on Saturday, but we are going over tomorrow to teach her the Plan of Salvation! Then M, and T and doing well also and are making positive steps. T surprised us coming to church and that was a huge miracle, she was super happy and had a great time at Church!
We ended up teaching a Syrian Family this week, that was really nice to us and let us in and we taught them a run down Restoration through a translator, I feel like I should learn Arabic.. 

We had Christmas Conference on Thursday and a Seventy Elder Johnson and his wife came and spoke to us. It was probably one of the best Conferences I have had on my mission, the presentation he gave was exactly what the mission and all of our missionaries needed. He talked about how we have been called by a prophet to be a good missionary and that we have the advantage to accomplish that on our missions. So that was really cool to be apart of. I also sang a song in Swedish for the Conference, so that was cool! We spent the whole day in Rotterdam, and it was great!

I hope you all have a great week and enjoy the Christmas Season and don't forgot to keep putting Christ in Christmas! I love you all and will talk to you soon! Tot Ziens!!

-- 
Love Elder Noah Morey


Beautiful Train ride Sunrise on the way to Christmas Conference!
Ran into Sister Wray, she went to Fremont High School!
Had to say goodbye to Elder Isaksen, He is going back to Norway in two weeks, loved serving with him!
Us just chillin emailen!

No comments:

Post a Comment