Monday, December 5, 2016

Happy Sinterklaas!!!

Goedemmiddag everyone!! This week was really great! We did a lot of Teaching which was super nice! It is also a Nederland Holiday today!! I hope everyone got some Pepernoten(gingersnaps) in their shoes! and yes that is what the Dutch do here! I wish I could explain more on the Holiday! 

Now about the week a little bit, we had some pretty good lessons throughout the week with Gino, he is progressing well, he just needs to come to Church and also accept some other things but besides that he is looking good and I really love teaching this man, he is the funniest Aruban I have ever met! 

Diana has been doing okay, all we did this week with her was talk with her, she has had some recent events happen in her life and is having a hard time. But we continue to go through the lessons with her to prepare her for Baptism, we just have to figure a way to get her to Church! Our last lesson with her, her father was there and we had a fun time. You all know of the Virtual Reality Goggle things. Diana has one and it is mind blowing! So she had her father try it out by putting him in a Virtual Reality Roller Coaster.. well he nearly had a Heart Attack to say the least and I and Diana were dying of laughter!! Super funny!

We also had Two Investigators come to Church on Sunday unexpected, which was cool! They both didn't stay for the full block,but it was good they were there! This week was full of learning experiences also, I love how the Lord works with his children! I know our Identity as Children of God is a huge meaning in this life. I know everytime an investigator prays or anyone, that our Heavenly Father or God hears our prayers and has a unbelieveable love for us! I hope you all have a great week and continue to follow the Church's Advent Calendar! #LIGHTtheWORLD! I will talk to you all soon and I hope you have a great week! Tot Ziens!!

"Knowledge by faith will produce a pure testimony, and a pure testimony has the power to change lives."


Love Elder Noah Morey


Exchanges with Elder Smith
Our Apartment is Ready for Christmas!!
Went to a Members Basketball Game!!!  They lost....
#LIGHTtheWORLD

No comments:

Post a Comment