Monday, December 19, 2016

Merry Christmas!!!!

GOEDEMIDDAG everyone!! I hope you all are getting really excited for Christmas!! I know I am! We had our Ward Christmas Party on Friday and it was great!! Lots of Food, visitors and of course Santa!! Dutch Santa came and it was great! This week has been a solid one! We had a lot of miracles transpire and it was great! Let me tell you a little about it!

Okay so first off we had another great week of teaching and meeting with our investigators! The ones that we have progressing are doing super well and continue to make steps toward their Savior! One miracle was with our boy Gino! We have been reading in the Book of Mormon with him in 3 Nephi and we recently shared a talk with him called Be Not Deceived by Dallin H. Oaks! and it hit him super hard! and it is times like that where you know that the Spirit will touch our investigators and put them on the right path! I love meeting with all our investigators here in the Heerlen/Maastricht area, they all have something unique about them and where they are in life. and I love seeing them making connections and having the Spirit touch them, it is cool to see!

We have recently as a mission started a Campaign called Joy to the World and people here in the Mission can order a free DVD and we get to go give this DVD to them and ask them what they thought about it and etc. well, Elder Finley and I have received 40 of them and we have no idea how we are going to contact them all soon.. so The work continues to go forward here and we are keeping super busy!

Now about Christmas. I hope you all are having a great season. I love this time of year, I recently talked with an investigator about this time of year and why she thought it was great. and it always comes back to families and togetherness. I am grateful for my Savior Jesus Christ. He has provided everything for us, so that we may have joy. Especially with those around us. I am grateful for Christmas, but also for Easter. I know that HE LIVES!! He came for one purpose and that was for us. I hope you all enjoy being with each other this week and enjoy Christmas Day and please think of your Savior and what he means to you! Because I know he loves you. I love you and will see you all soon!! have a great week and a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!🎄⛄❄🎆🎁🎄

-- 
Elder Noah Morey


Chillin on the Train!!
So do you see the resemblance? Br Van der Pluim is Ncho Libre!
Went to WW2 Sites & Caves on P-Day with Br Van der Plium


Grafitti!  
WW2 Sites




No comments:

Post a Comment