Tuesday, January 3, 2017

HAPPY 2 0 1 7!!!!!!

Well everyone HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! 2017!!! 

WOOOOOOHHHH! Hope everyone had a great New Years!! We did here in Assen!! Transfers went well and I got here safe and sound! My new companion is Elder Groesbeck and he is from California and we are both Red Heads and are nick names are the Weasley Brothers, yes that is awesome!

The work here in Assen is a little slow, but that is okay! We have made some really good plans for this transfer so we are super excited for this Transfer! We also were made District Leaders so we are excited for that to be involved with our District! Not to much went on this week, but the branch here is super strong and has a lot of great members!

I am super excited to get to know Assen and see what the Lord has in store for us, It is going to be a lot of fun and work so I am excited to see how it all goes! Sorry this email is super short, hopefully I will have more to talk about next week! I love you all and will talk to you next week!! Tot Ziens!

-- 
Elder Noah Morey

No comments:

Post a Comment