Monday, January 16, 2017

The Lord protects his missionaries!!

SO everyone I hope you all are having a great Monday so far, sorry that i have waited so long to email you. So this email is gonna be short since I don't have time at all and so much to explain, but little to tell! So I fell this week on Ice while I was riding my bike, but I am okay I am just bruised on my hip and wrist, so I will survive! 

Today was a very humbling P day. An elder in our district today got hit by a car while we were having district P day. He didn't see the car coming and it just hit him.. I ran to see if he was okay and to make sure he didn't have too many injuries, I gave him a quick blessing before the EMT's took him away to the hospital and he just got released an hour ago and all he had was a dislocated shoulder. Unbelievable! The Lord Protects his missionaries. 

I had a great week and I wish I could tell you more about it, but I don't have time! I love you all and will give a better explanation about my week, I may get to email on Wednesday, but not for sure yet! Talk to you soon!

-- 
Love Elder Noah Morey



No comments:

Post a Comment