Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Missionary Pioneers!!

Well a day late, but President gave us permission to send a quick update of our week! First I would like to give a shout out to my little brother Joshua for getting his license and stealing the car from me... It was just yesterday that he was 14 years old..  

Well had a solid week here in Assen, I think the best thing that happened this week is when I was on exchanges with Elder Leigh, and for the first time in Assen in my 5 weeks here someone FINALLY LET US IN!! She was a super nice lady and gave us something to drink and heard what we had to say! It was awesome! God answers our prayers, lately I feel like he has been answering my complaints, haha but in either way he still answers us and knows us!


I think everyone who is involved with missionaries have heard the recent changes in Missionary Life, we were able to watch a Missionary Broadcast and it was great! There is a new schedule that came out that is very nice and I think will help us missionaries out tremendously! and the way they do Key Indicators have changed, so it is cool to be a part of such a pioneering event!


We have a great week planned out ahead of us and are hoping to see some miracles on Exchanges! I hope you all have a great week and I will talk to you soon and hopefully I will be able to send some pictures! If not I apologize!! Love you all! Tot ziens!


-- 

Elder Noah Morey




District Family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment