Saturday, December 12, 2015

Being Sick is Dumb!!!!

Goedemiddag! Well this week was for sure a rough one! I woke up on Monday and started feeling my throat going to crap.. SO I started freaking out and saying no I am not getting sick. Well the next day was Zone Conference and let me just tell you the Conference was amazing! I learned a whole lot, especially on a new way to teach the lessons!

After I got home from Zone Conference I didn't feel good at all, I called President and told him that I was sick and he told me to stay in bed until I begin to feel better, so I went into hibernation for these past days.. It has been the hardest week of my whole mission, not because I was sick, because I felt that I was pointless in the apartment and that I could be doing a lot better things then sitting here in the apartment.. But Things happen for a reason.

Being sick has made me realize how important the work is to me. I have missed doing missionary work.. I never realized it until I was sitting there telling myself, man being in bed sucks, I miss being a missionary! But I know I will get better here really soon and be back out there! Don't freak out Mom, I am fine!

I am sorry the email is so short, but thank you all for all that you do! I feel your love and prayers each and every day!

I love you all!


Elder Noah Morey






Zone Conference Pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment