Monday, December 28, 2015

Hope You Have A Happy 2016!!!

Goedemorgen everyone!! Well as you all know this week was super awesome and very busy! Best part was Christmas! Being able to Skype home was amazing! It made my Christmas for sure! This week we spent a lot time with members, if you ever knock on doors here during Christmas, the Dutch People get very angry because you are bothering them on there day of relaxing with their family, so we tried our hardest to spend Christmas with our Investigators and Members!

I don't have too much to talk about because as I said we spent this week mainly with Investigators and Members, but I had some really cool experiences with some members! We went to Familie Prosman for Christmas Eve and they had a nice little spiritual program for us and it was a very special and spiritual experience! We all sang some Christmas Hymns, and then lit candles on a tree and said things we were thankful for and what we hoped for going into the new 2016 year! It was really cool and spiritual!

Well I hope everyone has there New Years Resolutions ready for the new year!;) It is crazy how fast time flies and how we think about the year and how it was to us and how we thought it went, I think of 2016 and think about how I get to serve the Lord for 1 year! I am super excited to devote a whole year to the Lord's service! I am grateful for all the mission oppurtunites that I get each and every day! I am grateful for all the spiritual growth that I have and will have in the coming year!

I love you all and wish you all a Happy New Years! Thank you for all that you do for me! Have a great New years!

Love Elder Morey!

Lighting Candles on Familie Prosman Christmas Tree!!

Mama Prosman


Christmas Morning with Elder Bruneau!

No comments:

Post a Comment