Monday, December 21, 2015

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!:):):)

Well Everyone! like the subject says Merry Christmas!!! Crazy how it is already Christmas!! well as you all know I am now in the city of Den Haag! I am loving this city already and I have only been here for about 4 days! in those 4 days we taught a lot of lessons and also had a Baptism!!! Which was a super cool experience!!

Well it was for sure a little bitter sweet to leave Leiden, but it was time for me to work in a new city! I was super excited to hear that I was going to Den Haag, and that my comp would be Elder Bruneau! He is super awesome and a hardworking Elder, we get along really well!

This week we had the chance to have a baptism Saturday! It was super cool experience, her name is Loreen and she is 45 and also was pregnant with twins! It was super amazing to see her faith and being Baptized! The ward here is amazing! They are so supportive in missionary work and help the missionaries so much! I am super excited for this transfer and excited to work with Elder Bruneau!

I am so grateful for this beautiful time of season, everytime I think of the Savior and his birth I think of John 3:16 16 "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.and how we know that the greatest gift we have ever recieved is our Savior! I am so grateful for the relationship that I have with my Savior and how Personal it is for every person! I hope everyone has a great Christmas this year and thinks more about our Savior! I love you all! and will talk to you soon!!

Love You


Elder Noah Morey


Den Haag!!!!!











Loreen Baptism!!!!

New Companion Elder Bruneau from Boise Idaho
A Little Biking Accident!!



No comments:

Post a Comment