Monday, December 14, 2015

Getting Transfered

Hey!! So I am emailing you really quick to tell you that I got a call Sunday, and I am being Transferred to the city of Den Haag!! It is a big city! My companion will be Elder Bruneau! I am excited for this next upcoming city and new challenge in my mission! I will let you know next P-day, which will be Monday again, So tell everyone that my P day is back to Monday! I will let you know what time I will be skyping you next week! and quick little update on me, I am doing a lot better and am back out contacting! Thank you for all that you do! I will talk to you soon! 

I love you all!!


Elder Noah Morey



Sunset with Leiden Windmill



Posing on a Bridge in Leiden


Elder De Witt and I are ready for Christmas!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment