Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Blessings!!!!

Goedemiddag Iedereen! Well this week has been a crazy one!! We had transfers this week on Wednesday and I have a new Companion Elder Knaupp! He is from my MTC group so that is really cool! We have been workign hard together for the past couple of days with each other! and it is nice to have another tall comp that can play ball! That is Always a bonus!:)

Well this week of working in Den Haag was just awesome!! We have 2 baptismal dates and hopefully a couple more on the way, but we have to be patient and work with the Spirit in order to find out when it is right and when it is not! But we have 2 investigators Ricardo, and Sandra that are super close to baptism! I can't wait to see how it goes!

One of the most exciting thing or accomplishing feeling ever is when and investigator comes to church! Brigitte came to church on Sunday and I literally got so excited! I felt so fulfilling as a missionary! To see the growth in Investigators is honestly the best feeling ever! I just have those times where I just say I love being a missionary! It makes me feel so good about myself that I am helping others and seeing the progression that comes from it!!

I know without a doubt that this church is true, I have seen the beautiful effects of it as a servant of the Lord, I am so grateful for the opportunity to be here in Den Haag and be workign with the people that I am! I love this work and the Restored Gospel!
I hope everyone is doign well at home and has a great week! I will talk to you all soon!

Love you all!! Tot Ziens!!

-- 

Elder Noah Morey


Last Day with Elder Bruneau


Oude Kerk in Delft!



African FUFU!!



Elder Knaupp My New Companion



















No comments:

Post a Comment