Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Early Spring!!

Well Goedemiddag!! Another solid week of work in Den Haag!! and thank goodness it is an early Spring here in the Netherlands!! I never want to be in a hardcore winter here!! I would be a red headed popsicle!! haha well this week was a really solid week of teaching and getting investigators to church!! Elder Knaupp and I really set a goal this transfer to get our Investigators to church, and it is crazy to see that the Lord helps us with our goals so that we can accomplish them!!

We ended up having 3 investigators show up to church! Noel, Brigitte, and Glen! It was really nice to have the two of our Investigators that have baptismal dates there! That to me is very crucial in helping someone gain a testimony of the church and it causes them to show there own action! It is seriously an amazing feeling to have people you care about come to church!!

We had a very deep lesson with this lady named Reshma this week, and she is from Suriname and her religious background is hinduism and she still has a good relationship with god, it was a super good lesson over the Plan of Salvation, and to see her know that it makes sense and she knew that her brother was somewhere, who died not to long ago. It is crazy how applicable the Plan Of Salvation is to everyone!

I am so blessed with the opportunity to work with such an amazing ward and city in my mission, Elder Knaupp constantly tells me, how come you have so many solid people in this city?? I Always tell him yeah it is a gold mine here, but if we are in the right place at the right time, we will continue to find and teach people like that! I am so grateful to be a missionary and seeing miracles everyday, it truly is amazing how this is the Lord's work!(Moses 1:39)

We all have the light, and people can see that light, in D&C 50:24 I believe it talks about all of our lights and how it will grow brighter and brighter to the last day, I invite all of you to share that! Either by example and or just talking with someone! It is super easy and worth while! and you never know how big of difference you will make!!

 Love you all and I will talk to you all soon!! Tot Ziens!!


Elder Noah Morey



Funny Statue!!
Studying Hard with Elder Knaupp!
No Comment!  Just Enjoy the Laugh :)


Gotta Have A Hoop In The Apartment


No comments:

Post a Comment