Monday, February 22, 2016

Zone Conference

Goedemiddag!! Well I don't have that much time today, we have been really thrown of schedule so I will try to go super fast and try to fit what went on this week!!

Well we had Zone Conference this week and it was super good and also learned a lot on how we can work with the Spirit more in our work, and also how we can diet as missionaries!!;) Which I am in need of!;) Well this week we also got Sander Oostveen van Utrecht! for his Mini Mission!! SO he will be working with us till Sunday!! So far it has been super fun!!

Saturday we ended up helping a family move, it actually was our stake president we had to help move into his new mansion!;) I didn't take any pictures because I was busy moving stuff so I apologize in advance! But it took 7 hours! But it was a really good workout!

Well a quick little miracle this week, on Friday Elder Knaupp, Sander and I were studying, and we got calls from our two investigators and they ended up falling through on the appointments we had set up.. so I was kinda of mad, so I just said okay Heavenly Father I guess we will go find someone today! Well that someone turned into more than one someone, in the 2 hours we worked we found 4 potentials, and all of them being on the same street! They seemed to be very positive, so we are excited to see where it goes with them!! Crazy how the Lord works sometimes!!

But I am sorry that the email wasn't to big, but I am doing well in Den Haag and I will make sure that we are better prepared for next week! I love you all and hope you have a great week! Tot ziens!!

Love Elder Noah Morey



Catching Some Air!!

Iron Chef Competition at Church

Dominoes with Brigitte's Family

Elder Sander Oostveen!

Elder Jeffrey Had to Ride in Back!!




No comments:

Post a Comment