Monday, February 29, 2016

Spring is on the Horizon!

Well Goedemorgen everyone!! I hope everyone had a good week this week! Here in Den Haag it was a good one! Like I said in the last email, Elder Knaupp and I got a mini missionary from Utrecht, Elder Oostveen! He went back home this Sunday, so me and Elder Knaupp are missing our son!

This week was a hard one, Elder Oostveen ended up getting sick on a Wednesday.. He woke up and he was throwing up and having some stomach problems.. It was so hard for me to see, cuz we wanted him to have this bomb mini mission experience! But We still had a lot of good experiences! We had a lot of laughs! 

Elder Knaupp and I were talking about how that there are so many people being prepared out there!! We just have to go find them! One experience this week was just really amazing, so as all of you know Brigitte is going to be getting baptized this next upcoming week on Mar. 12, and she has been on Vacation in France for this past week, so as missionaries you get really scared, cuz you don't have contact with them that much and you just hope they read and do all those commitments you give them! Well I got a text this week and, I began to read it and it said "I have a lot of time to think while I have been on vacation, and I have no doubts of being baptized". I think I literally was just amazed at how prepared she is for this next step in her life. It blew my mind!! I am so grateful for the Lord and all that he does to help our investigators!

Our other investigator Glen this week called us and told us that he is now a grandpa, so that is pretty crazy! It also became a problem for us because we lost contact with him for a little while.. and for me I like was freaking out and wanted to make sure that we teach him sometime this week! He has been making really good progress, but just needs to stop with smoking, so hopefully we will begin to see more progress with him on that!

Well this next week we get Transfer Calls, so I really hope I am staying, cuz I really want to be there when Brigitte is baptized! SO we will see Saturday if I will be going somewhere else! I am so grateful for the chance I get to be a missionary in the Netherlands, I truly love the people even though I get a lot of rejection, I love being an insturment in the Lord's hand and seeing people change there lives from living the gospel, One of our recent converts Loreen said to me the other day, This gospel truly has changed my life for the better, I just wish everyone would realize it! I am so grateful for this amazing opportunity! I love you all and hope you have a great week! Tot Ziens! 


Elder Noah Morey




Too much... MM's... ughh..

Fixing my fiets with Elder Knaupp!

Exchanges with Elder Richards!!

Haha picture of me seperated from my companions
 for 30 minutes!! I was helping an elderly lady off
the train and missed my companions.



No comments:

Post a Comment