Monday, March 21, 2016

Blow out Week!!

Goedemiddag everyone! Well this week was just super awesome! We saw a lot of success this week in Deventer! A little something funny to start out with, well last night Elder Le Duc and I were walking back home to catch a bus and we saw this one dude that was just drunk out of his mind, so I go up to him and start talking to him about how much he drank and that he drank to much and should not be running into cars while walking! So that was kind of funny!

Well first off this week was a miracle week! We ended up teaching a lot of lessons and finding a lot of new investigators! On Tuesday I believe I was studying in Chapter 9 of Preach My Gospel "Finding People", and I felt like I needed to study this chapter, because I needed some Faith in a hard city like Deventer. So that day I prayed and asked/told my Heavenly Father that I had faith that I wanted to find someone today!

Well it happened, and I had a really cool experience with it! We did a bell up(doing apartment bells) and we talk to this one guy and he was actually quite ticked at us for belling him and having us tell him about our belief, so he then comes out of his apartment and asks us why we are doing, what were doing. We had a nice conversation about who we were and why we were here. This guy we later found out that he used to leave in Texas, so we started then in English and just a solid conversation about beliefs and other stuff. By the end of our almost two hour conversation, I asked if he had any interest in what we share? and he said yeah I would like to hear a littel more about the Mormon belief! I was so shocked, my mind was blown on how this guy went from angry to us setting a return appointment, I was so amazed how the Light of Christ works in everyone!

For the rest of our week we spent teaching a lot of new investigators and trying to see who would still like to meet with us and who doesn't. We have some really cool people that we are teaching now here in Deventer, but a lot of them have been lazy and have fell through on a lot of our appointments.. But I have continued to have faith and not get discouraged!

I am super excited to see how everything will go with all the new investigators that we have found, I know the Light of Christ is real and that it can work wonders, I have never been so excited before to see investigators let us teach them and have them see the blessings that come from Reading in the Book Of Mormon and praying to recieve an answer! I know it works and I know that this Gospel is True.

I love you all and I hope that you all have a great week and I believe Easter is this next week! SO enjoy this beautiful time of the season, and Always remember that He Lives. Talk to you all soon! Tot ziens!

-- 
Elder Noah Morey


On Exchanges with Elder O'Loughlin in Arnhem!

Picture of me in Duitsland!!(Germany)

On Exchanges with Elder Oliphant in Enschede!

Deventer Centrum is a beautiful place, very old!

No comments:

Post a Comment