Monday, March 14, 2016

DEVENTER

Well Goedemiddag everyone! Transfers this week went really well, I traveled alone to Deventer from Den Haag, so that was cool, but I got there safely! My new comp is Elder Le Duc, he is a solid elder and works really hard! I am excited to see how this transfer will go!

Well for the small time I have spent in Deventer, it has been really interesting! All the people we have talked to either have been really weird and or not completely there, or they just don't want anything to do with us! So this will be a hard transfer, but there will be success! We have a really sweet Senior couple here in Deventer, Elder en Zuster Hill, they are the awesomest people ever and it is super cool to serve with them!

So this Saturday I got the opportunity to go to Den Haag for the baptism of Brigitte! It was such an awesome experience, she was so ready to take this step and was so happy after her baptism and knew that she had made the right decision to become a member! Funny story about the baptism, the Ward mission leader Martijn Scherf accidentaly over filled the baptismal font, so he almost flooded the church, so that was pretty funny to see! But everything went smoothly and was an amazing day for Brigitte!

The work here in Deventer is hard, it really is, but Elder Le Duc and I are excited for what this transfer will hold, we know that if we work hard, the lord will bless us for our efforts! I am excited to begin my work here in Deventer, it will be the refiners fire, but I am gonna have fun while I am at it! Just like what Steve Martin says in cheaper by the dozen, "Chin up and charge the mountain!!! and also what Ephraim Hanks says in Ephraims Rescue! `You can´t move mountains, while you are sitting on your backside!`
I hope you all have a great rest of your week and enjoy this beautiful spring weather! Talk to you all soon! Tot ziens! Loves!

-- 
Elder Noah Morey

New Companion Elder Le Duc

City of Deventer

Church in Deventer

Service at Saxion College

Bridgette's Baptism!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment