Monday, March 7, 2016

Ik ga naar (I Am Going To) Deventer!

Well Goedemiddag everyone!! This week was an interesting one for sure! We got Transfer Calls this Saturday and I will be going to the city of Deventer with Elder Le Duc! I am super excited to begin a new part of my mission in Deventer! 

This week has been a hard one for getting with our investigators.. Everytime we have called them, they answer and tell us that they are busy this week and have no time.. so it was hard to get teaching this week.. But one thing for sure, The Lord has a perfect purpose in everything!

Brigitte has been just flat out amazing! She is ready for this Saturday! It is a little upsetting to be leaving Den Haag, but I think I will get the opportunity to be there for her baptism! It is amazing to be a part of and to see the growth of your investigators that you have, she has literally done everything herself. All the commitments we give her she does. It is amazing to see the Light of Christ help these investigators to know the truth of the Restored Gospel.

It truly is hard to leave an Area.. especially one that is special like Den Haag, I made so many good relationships with the members and with the people here. But what I know for sure is, and what i have learned from being out on my mission, is that you are called for a SPECIFIC purpose for each area! I am so excited to begin working in Deventer and growing more as a missionary!

I hope you all have a great rest of your week and of course Happy birthday to my Mom today and my brother Matt on Saturday! and shout out to Joshua for making the Tennis team!! Love you guys!! Tot ziens!!

-- 
Elder Noah Morey





Made some soup for Elder Knaupp!

Eating Dinner with Broeder George!

Love the Netherlands!!

Last Dinner appointment with Familie Scheltinga!

2 comments:

  1. Why does Elder Knaupp look so glum about his soup? He should be happy you made him some! Best wishes in your new area!

    Valerie Knaupp, Elder Knaupp's mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why does Elder Knaupp look so glum about his soup? He should be happy you made him some! Best wishes in your new area!

    Valerie Knaupp, Elder Knaupp's mom

    ReplyDelete