Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Happy Easter!!

Well Goedemiddag everyone!! Sorry I didn't get the chance to email yesterday, the library was closed because of a holiday! So that is why I am emailing today! I know you all probably have heard about the bombings in Belgium, It is kind of crazy how everything went down and how some missionaries were injured. But I am grateful that there injuries weren't that fatal like others were, The Lord truly protects his missionaries! Continue to pray for those missionaries please!

I don't have that much time, but this week was really good, it wasn't successful like this last week, but we did end up teaching a few lessons and also finding some more people! We got dropped a lot though this week... so that was a little discouraging, but we will continue teaching and finding!

Well this weekend it was Easter! I hope everyone had a great Easter with all of there families and remembered our Savior! It truly is amazing to have the knowledge that we have a savior that died for us and that he did complete the atonement for the children of men and most importantly that he rose on the third day and that HE LIVES! I hope you all will continue to think about our Savior and the relationship that you have with him!

I hope you all have a great week! If I didn't get the chance to email you I will next week! I am sorry this email is so short, but I am doing well and the work is always moving forward! I love you all and am so grateful for all your support and prayers everyday! Talk to you all soon!!

-- 
Elder Noah Morey

Just enjoying a nice bike stroll in Deventer!
Another picture of Zutphen!
In the old city of Zutphen!
Playing Machiwelli with the ZL's on Pday!
Enjoying the Deventer centrum on P day!
On Exchanges with Elder Howard in Hengelo!


No comments:

Post a Comment