Monday, April 3, 2017

Elder Morey + Head Cold = Not Happy Elder Morey

Well Goedemiddag everyone! I hope everyone had a great week this week and also had a great Conference Weekend! I for sure did! I know for sure a lot of Questions were answered and the Spirit was felt! This week we also had Zone Training and we were shown the new Easter Initiative #PrinceofPeace!! It is super exciting, so get sharing!!

We had the ability to meet with some of our investigators and less actives this week and that went really well, we have quite a few potential investigators so hopefully they will turn into new investigators! Exciting things coming this next upcoming week!

Well to start off this email, I probably should explain a little about why I have my subject up there. Wednesday we had the chance to do some service for a Family named Family Gout. We were cleaning up the outside and inside of there parents house to prepare it to be sold. Elder Mostoller and I had the opportunity to work outside in the rain and rake leaves and clean up the outside of the house. And at the end of the day I began feeling sick and I will let you all know that I NEVER get sick, but this time I ended up getting a really bad head cold.. From Thursday to Saturday It was pretty bad and affected the work on those days, we still went to appointments and did what I could, but to be honest I was super negative about everything and was honestly having some doubts about my missionary work and just feeling down as to why I was sick and just having a super rough time... BUT!! Elder Morey was humbled through conference!!

I want you to all know that I have a testimony of our Heavenly Father and that he answers our prayers and KNOWS his Childrens needs. His Apostles and Prophets are inspired through the Spirit. They gave many talks that were meant for me to hear, and especially were for my needs and time that I was struggling with fear, doubt, and negativity. Through Conference many of my questions, fears and doubts were answered. 

Everyone, I learn a lot and continue to learn and trust me I have a lot to learn! But I am grateful for a Heavenly Father that has corrected me at this time to be a better servant of him and to be better, all he wants for us is to become closer to him and his Son. I know that this is a true gospel! I love you all and hope you all have a great week and I will talk to you soon! TOT ZIENS!!
-- 
Love Elder Noah Morey

Groningen
PDay in Groningen!
Service for Familie Gout



No comments:

Post a Comment