Monday, April 10, 2017

Happy Easter Dames en Heren!

Goedemiddag everyone!! This week has been has been really good! I have been getting better from having a cold, and we just saw some good things happen this week! Also thank you to everyone that wished me a Happy Birthday, it means a lot!

This week we had a lot of things planned such as service and some lessons, and visiting some less actives and everyone to introduce the new Easter Campaign! Well I will begin talking about our really funny experience on Wednesday though. SO Elder Young and I had some time on Wednesday to go and knock some doors, because this was the only day that we had a chance to go find. And the level of wanting to knock doors that day was not so high. But as we were knocking, we had been just chatting about how knocking doors isn't the most effective way to find and were losing a little bit of faith. Well the very next door I told Elder Young. "Watch man, this next door is going to listen and be a potential." As a lady opens the door I tell her that we are missionaries from the Church of Jesus Christ and that we are sharing a message and a book about Jesus Christ and it is called the Book of Mormon. She had never heard of the "Mormons" before and we had a nice talk about our religion and the Book of Mormon and gave her one and she was super positive and we were welcome to come back this week and talk to her a little more about the how and why of the Book of Mormon! all I have to say is God is real and has a sense of Humor.  We also ended up talking to a 9 year old about some religious subjects and he was a super smart and funny kid!

On Thursday we had Interviews with President Bunnell and that went well, He ended up talking about my last transfer and what I want to accomplish, so I think it is a possibility that I will stay in Assen! Friday and Saturday we had the chance to go do service with a part member family that we are involved with here in Assen, and we had to rip paint of the outside frames of there house, so that Eric could paint them a different color. It was a lot of work, but the weather was super nice. It was really nice to help them out, because they have two kids and are very busy and we ended up doing a lot for them. Gladys and Eric were super thankful that we came and did that for them and you never know! I just felt super good helping them out and I knew it meant a lot for them!

Sunday was super frustrating.. Our train to Church was late and that made us miss our bus and so we took a bus that I thought would get us there... but we ended up sitting on that bus for an 1 1.5 hours and yes if you guessed we missed the sacrament... so Elder Young and I are going without the sacrament for 2 weeks... Still trying to figure out what I am learning from this experience.. We still ended up having a great Sunday to say the least!

This week was good and hopefully this next week will be a good one as well! I love you all and hope you Enjoy Easter with your Families. I know that we have a Savior that loves us and most importantly that he lives. He is always there to offer peace to us in our lives. For that is the reason he was sent to this Earth. He is the Prince of Peace. I hope you all grow closer to him daily such as I do and try to do. I am thankful for him. And remember You never know how much good you can do.

I love you all and will talk to you soon! TOT ZIENS!!
P.s. We are going to Keukenhof this Wednesday!!
-- 
Love Elder Noah Morey








Groningen Centrum!
Name in the Sand :)
Service with Eric and Gladys!!!
Do you all like how I rolled up my sweats into shorts? haha


No comments:

Post a Comment